Book reviews

   This has honestly been a long time coming. If you've been reading my blog for a while then you've probably predicted it. I'm a huge book fan. So it was only a matter of time before I started doing reviews...or as I like to think of them in my head, 'My very unsolicited opinions about what other people have written'. So ground rules:

  1. I'll avoid giving away spoilers because I don't like spoilers either. I'll try to give away just enough info to entice.
  2. I'll probably only write reviews about books that I've liked. Truth be told I have a bit of a track record for not finishing books that I don't like. Hopefully this won't be a problem because I'm a very picky reader and I usually like whatever books I do pick.
Oh well, here goes nothing!
Happy reading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We need adultier adults

Foodie Fridays: Shepherd's pie with nyama choma

Different kinds of people in the exam room