My favourite posts of 2014

   A lot of creatives may claim to love all their work equally. Yeah, right! I'm going to be human and admit that that's not true in my case. 2014 was an interesting year for me. A lot of changes were made and I did a lot of growing. I discovered new things about myself and I let my writing take me where-ever. Therefore, as we countdown to the new year I feel it would be appropriate to make this post. These are my favourite blog-post of 2014....from this blog:

1. Trust me, I'm no expert (I was just in that place)

2. Things to do while stuck in Nairobi traffic (Rant of the year)


3. That falling in love feeling (Poetic-much!)


4. My first Foodie Fridays


5. The documentation of my hair journey: Naturalista experiment part 1 and part 2



6. Book reviews (Something I've always wanted to do)





















7.  I tried to be a football fan and failed (World-Cup fever)


So totally feel free to add your own below.

Happy new year!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We need adultier adults

Foodie Fridays: Shepherd's pie with nyama choma

Different kinds of people in the exam room