Remember


This Poem is in honour of Paula Kasinga. Everytime I see the colour purple I'll remember you and how you touched all our lives.
RIP....












Remember M
Remember E
Put them together
And remember ME

Remember warm hugs shared under the sun
Remember the early morning run
Every moment together
Will surely last forever

Remember the times
Remember this rhyme
May it always make you smile
And be worth every single dime

Remember hotdog
Remember cake
Every meal shared with you
Everything I wouldn’t want to loose

Remember tears
Remember fears
Stuff we went through together
Stuff that made us better

Remember bitter
Remember sweet
That feeling when you were away
That made me look a bit frayed

Remember friendship
Remember love
And the ONE above
Who gifted you to me

Remember you
Remember me
Remember to go on
Even if to you I no longer hold on

Comments

  1. extremley nice note i love it R.I.P Paula we will 4eva remember you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful in Life and in Heaven, RIP Paula

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We need adultier adults

Foodie Fridays: Shepherd's pie with nyama choma

Different kinds of people in the exam room