Posting for the sake of posting


   Yes, that’s exactly what I’m doing tonight. No deep relationship insights. No opinionated political rants. No food posts. Just a good old-fashioned blog-post to fill in this gap on my page. What can I say? It’s been over a month and people are starting to ask questions. My excuse? I was sorta kinda busy? I know it’s weak but bear with me. I went from doing exams, to planning a musical, to counselling at a week-long teens camp, to singing in a musical then finally, to visiting my grand-parents on the other side of the country (And yes, the musical was a success).

 Then when all that was done and I finally got home I just chilled all the way through the New Year in the laziest way possible. I thought that by new-year’s eve I’d have some inspirational idea for a blog-post that would knock everyone’s socks off with its awesomeness, but I had nada. Not that I really tried. Like I said, I’ve been the epitome of lazy after December was over.

   So as I wait for my usual intellectual self to return from her sabbatical:
1.       Happy New Year!!! (8 days late? Don’t judge me!)


2.       I will scour through my laptop archives for anything post-worthy. I usually write a lot of potential blog-posts but not all of them make it on this blog and sometimes after reviewing an old piece with a sober perspective, I decide that it is actually blog-worthy after all! Tihihi!

Yeah! So Lorem ipsum...carpe diem...and a lot of other profound-sounding stuff. Until next time!
Ciao!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We need adultier adults

Foodie Fridays: Shepherd's pie with nyama choma

Different kinds of people in the exam room