Challenge Accepted


I dare you, to do the positivity challenge. At first glance it looks like just some facebook fad that people are suddenly into but theres a sudden beauty in the thinking underliying it. All your life you've heard the phrase count your blessings,but have you ever taken time to actually do it.? I think I experienced what it was like through this challenge. I did day one wondering if I had enough content for day two..but by the time day two finally rolled-around, I was eager! Apparently being thankful and counting your blessings is good for the soul and I found myself with a near constant smile on my face and a spring in my step. So go on,
Try it! And even when it's over, keep on thanking God for the little things.

Day 1


Day 2


Day 3


Day 4


Day 5
Ciao...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We need adultier adults

Foodie Fridays: Shepherd's pie with nyama choma

Different kinds of people in the exam room