Bring it on!


   I think I’m at a point in my life where nothing surprises me any more. I mean when stuff that comes along just doesn’t catch me off-guard anymore. Maybe it’s just pure experience. The fact that I’ve gone through so much in the past that I can finally sit down right now no matter what and say it’s gonna be ok. And not just say it for the sake of putting up a brave face, but saying it with the full knowlenge and faith that it’s true. And then I came across this verse.



   And you know what,....Bring it on! All the challenges and the disappointments. Because I’m sure of one simple truth. That He who is within me is greater than the world. So I can definintly take it.
   Ciao...


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We need adultier adults

Foodie Fridays: Shepherd's pie with nyama choma

Different kinds of people in the exam room