You...


You bring out the sap in me
You with your smile
And your senseless words

You bring out the hopeless romantic in me
You with your sweet gestures
And kind words

You bring out the goof in me
You with your jokes
And incredibly huge sense of humour

You bring out the girl in me
You with the eyes that see into my soul
The ones I can’t look away from

You bring out the courage in me
You with your dare-devil stunts
And challenges you present to me

You bring out the sleuth in me
You with your conflicting actions
And all your mixed signals

You bring out the fighter in me
You with your opinions
And ideas so contrary to my own

You bring out the poet in me
You and him and all the guys
Who manage to touch my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We need adultier adults

Foodie Fridays: Shepherd's pie with nyama choma

Different kinds of people in the exam room