Happy S.A.D. (Single Awareness Day)


   First of all, let me take this opportunity to wish all my friends and family a very happy lovely bubbly Valentines day!! :D
And that goes for Kenya too! Especially Kenya!
So this is me, just messing around in light of all the anti-valentines memes that have sprung up on facebook. And they are hilarious!






  Then, I stumbled on this video... Admittedly I watched it because of his voice alone (Vocal crush much!), but it's actually kinda funny!


  Secondly,  I think that the notion of depressed singles on Vals is overrated. Infact I’d go as far as to say that it’s a marketing strategy. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not anti-Vals or anything; but it’s never that serious. And besides, it’s not just about romantic relationships! There are a lot of different people in our lives we can wish a happy valentines day; parents, siblings, best-friends..
Because in my opinion, love is choosing to look past all the flaws and mistakes so you can see the awesomeness in a person. So remember that out there somewhere is a person who thinks that you’re pretty awesome. Even if you can’t see them yet.

So don’t worry, be happy, laugh at these outrageous Valentine jokes and tell somebody that you love them!!
J

Ciao!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We need adultier adults

Foodie Fridays: Shepherd's pie with nyama choma

Different kinds of people in the exam room