The Best is yet to come


   This was the thought running through my head at the start of the year and it’s the same thought in my mind as I sit here with music in my ears waiting for my pizza while writing this. I'm going to be honest and say that 2012 ended in a pretty crappy way for me. Stuff just happened at the end of the year to completely shake up my confidence and sense of reality. But through it all and the incredible things that followed I realized that I was just passing through a crucible and I was meant to come out better at the end of, it all. And I reached a point here I literally sat and told God ‘I don’t know what you’re doing in my life, I’m not even sure that I like it, but I trust you’. I once referred to myself as a serial optimist while chatting with a friend. And I’m not ashamed of it, neither am I afraid of it. How can I when His word tells me stuff like:



    I don't believe in coincidence and definitely not, in chance. Because in my few years I have seen evidence of a grand design in everything around me. If things just happened randomly, then you have to admit that that would be a very screwed up and scary world; walking around just existing and knowing that there was no reason for the events in your life. That you can be blown this way or the other just like that. But luckily that’s not the case. And you may not see it now but one day, when the best does come for you, you’ll have a face-palm moment and you’ll smile with the realization that it was all worth it. So no matter how bad things look right now, try to rest easy knowing that somebody out there is watching out for you and the best is yet to come.

Ciao! And have a lovely February!! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We need adultier adults

Foodie Fridays: Shepherd's pie with nyama choma

Different kinds of people in the exam room